quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2014

Carter - Zoya

Bom dia suas lindaaaaaaaaas!
Good morning divaaaaaaaas!

Tudo bem por aí? Ando numa correria tão grande que não tenho tido tempo de retribuir os comentários que tenho recebido aqui, mas prometo que vou me redimir. Muito obrigada pelo carinho de vocês! :-D
O lindão de hoje veio na troquinha gringa que fiz ano passado.
How are you doing? It's been so crazy busy here that I haven't been having time to pay you guys a visit, but I promise I'll redeem myself. Thank you so much for the love! :-D
Today's precious came in an international swap I did last year.



Vocês já devem ter visto zilhões de fotos por aí, mas não podia deixar de postar as minhas né?
Para quem ainda não conhece (oi novata! seja bem vinda ao mundo mais colorido que existe), essa perfeição em forma de esmalte é o Carter da Zoya, coleção Pixie Dust.
You must have already seen a ton of pictures out there, but I had to share mine as well, right?
For those who don't know it yet (hello newbie! welcome to the most colourful world ever), this perfection made as polish is Carter by Zoya, from the Pixie Dust collection.



Gente, ele é tudo isso mesmo que vocês leram por aí. Perfeição defineeeee! A base dele é preta, com os glitters roxos. Na primeira camada parece que vai ficar a coisa mais horrenda do mundo, mas na segunda ele se transforma em cisne! Seca super hiper rápido e brilha que é uma coisa de louco.
Guys, it's really everything you read about it. It's perfection! Its base is black, with the purple glitters. On the first coat it looks like it's going to be horrible, but on the second coat it builds up to perfection! It dries quickly and shines like crazy.



A única coisa que eu achei estranha foi que no dia seguinte ele estava meio esbranquiçado, como se os glitters estivessem desbotando. Muito bizarro mesmo. A mesma coisa aconteceu com o Chyna, que postarei em breve. Mas também não foi nada que me incomodasse. Durou 4 dias e depois tirei porque a fila tem que andar né?!
The only thing I thought was weird is that on the other day it was a little whitish, as the glitters discoloured. It's really really weird. The same thing happened to Chyna, which I'l show here soon. But it didn't bother me that much, so it was cool. I remained intact for 4 days and I took it off because others need to be showed, right?!


Agora me digam, não é perfeito?
Super beijo e até o próximo post.
Now tell me, isn't it perfect?
Big kiss and see you on the next post.