domingo, 26 de agosto de 2012

Gabriela Cravo e Canela

Boa tarde meninas! Tudo bem com vocês?
Good afternoon girls! How are you doing?

Hoje estou meio decepcionada porque a idéia que eu tinha na cabeça não ficou como eu esperava... Mas tudo bem! Acho que para primeira tentativa até que ficou decente!
Today I'm a little disappointed because the idea I had in mind didn't turn out how I expected... But it's ok! I think that for a first try it's decent!




Desencalhei mais um!!! Weeeeeeeee
Usei duas camadas desse vermelho maravilhoso, Gabriela da Risqué! Acreditem, esse brilho todo é dele mesmo. Super fácil de esmaltar e de limpar, e ainda por cima seca rápido!
I took another one out of the box!!! Weeeeeeeee
I posed two coats of this wonderful red, Gabriela from Risqué! Believe me, all this shine is from the polish itself, no top coat added! Very easy to pose and to clean, and it also dries fast!



Para o design usei esse pincel longo e o Blanc da Essie pois não tenho tinta acrílico (ainda)... Acho que foi por isso que não ficou como eu esperava, pois o branco acabou ficando meio amarelado!
For the design I used this long stripping brush and the polish Blanc from Essie because I don't have acrylic paint (yet)... I think that's why it didn't turn out the way I expected, because the white became yellowish!





Fiz as bolinhas com uma dotting tool e coloquei uma pedrinha de strass no meio. Também passei um pouquinho do Marilyn & Me da Catrice na ponta (quase imperceptível)!
I used a dotting tool and put I little rhinestone in the middle. I also posed a little bit of Marilyn & Me from Catrice on the tip (almost imperceptible)! In the end I didn't find it so bad! And you? What do you think?




Acabou que no final das contas eu não achei tão ruim assim não! 
E vocês? O que acharam?
In the end I didn't find it so bad! 
And you? What do you think?