quarta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2014

It's Raining Stars - Bourjois

Bom dia gatíssimas!
Good morning pretties!

Como passaram o Natal?
O nosso foi MARAVILHOSOOOOOO! Chegamos em Búzios ontem e vamos ficar aqui com o me pai e a namorada dele, minha irmã e o namorado dela até a nossa volta. Que felicidadeeeeee!
How was your Christmass?
Ours was WONDERFUL! We arrived in Búzios yesterday and we're staying here with my dad and his girlfriend, my sister and her boyfriend until our last day. I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy!


Esse é mais um sand lindo, o It's Raining Stars da Bourjois. Realmente, a Bourjois arrasou com essa coleção viu?! Esse é mais um super fácil de esmaltar e lindo de morrer.
This is another gorgeous liquid sand, the It's Raining Stars by Bourjois. Seriously, Bourjois really nailed it with this collection! Another one very easy to apply and extremely beautiful.



Infelizmente esse foi mais um que não testei a durabilidade, mas prometo que testarei antes de postar o próximo. 
Unfortunately, this was another one I didn't test the durability, but I promise I'll test before sharing the next one.



Esse esmalte é a cara do Ano Novo né? Mas nem foi o que eu usei não. Usei um dos meus novos divinissimos da coleção Princesas e Vilãs da Disney da Esmaltes da Kelly. Mas nem vou falar qual foi não! Mostrarei  a vocês depois.
This is a perfect polish for New Year right? But it wasn't this one I wore. I wore one of my brand new gorgeous polishes from the Disney's Princesses and Villains collection by Esmaltes da Kelly. But I won't tell you which one! I'll show you later.



Beijão e uma ótima semana a todas!
Big kiss and a great week to you all!