segunda-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2014

Cute Penguin

Bom dia flores do dia!
Good morning sunshines!

Fiz essa mani uma semana antes de vir pro Brasil (chegamos hoje de manhã) e como lá na Europa o frio já tomou conta, me deu vontade de fazer uma mani invernal bem fofa.
I made this mani a week before coming to Brazil (we arrived this morning) and since there in Europe the cold weather has already taken its turn, I wanted to make a cute winter mani.


Como base escolhi o Celeste Blue da Park Avenue. Ele é um azul com fundo cinza, tem uma fórmula um pouco mais líquida do que estou acostumada, mas nada desesperador. Em duas camadas ele cobre perfeitamente.
As base I picked Celeste Blue by Park Avenue. It's a blue with grey undertone with a more liquid formula than what I'm used to, but nothing too annoying. It gets fully opaque in two coats.


Fiz um gradiente bem delicado usando um outro azul que não lembro o nome e carimbei os flocos de neve da plaquinha M59 da Konad. No dedo médio usei o Black Is Black (Essence) como base e fiz o pingüim todo com esmalte mesmo. Cheguei a fazer um tutorial do pingüim que postarei pra vocês amanhã. Super fácil mesmo.
I made a delicate gradient with another blue I can't remember the name now and stamped the snowflakes from the image plate M59 by Konad. On the middle finger I used Black Is Black (Essence) as base and made the penguin with polish instead of paint. I even made a tutorial of the penguin and I'll share with you tomorrow. Very easy to make.

Como já estou por aqui e quero aproveitar bastante a minha família, deixei os posts programados, mas não responderei os comentários ainda tá?! Quando eu voltar pra casa respondo tudo!
Since I'm already here and I want to enjoy my family, I'll leave my posts scheduled, but I won't be able to answer the comments yet, ok?! I'll answer you all when I get back home.


Beijooooooooooo
Kissssssssssssssssss