quinta-feira, 24 de abril de 2014

Cuteness by Born Pretty

Bom dia bonecas!
Good morning dolls!

Tudo na boa? Espero que sim. Hoje tenho uma mani super cute para mostrar pra vocês.
Ando numa vibe de mudanças, tentando deixar de lado algumas coisas infantis... até resolvi aprender a me maquiar de verdade, acreditam? Kkkkkkkk
How are you doing? I hope you're doing well. Today I have a super cute mani to show you. I'm on a vibe of changes lately, I'm trying to let go of a few childish things... I even decided to learn how to apply makeup, can you believe? Lol



Mas quando vi esse lacinho a primeira coisa que me veio à cabeça foi uma mani bem menininha mesmo, bem fofa. Ai nem reprimi a vontade não, soltei a Giozinha e deixei ela brincar. Hehehehehe
Passei 3 camadas do Pink In The Park da Maybelline, sim, três camadas porque errei a mão na segunda, mas ele cobre perfeitamente com duas.   
But when I saw this cute bow, the first thing that crossed my mind was a very girly mani, full of cuteness. So I didn't supress the will, I let little Gio out to play. Heheheheh
I put 3 coats if Pink In The Park by Maybelline, yes, three coats because I didn't get the hang of it, but it gets perfectly opaque with two coats.



Como fiz essa mani à noite, não deu para tirar fotos do rosinha sozinho, por isso fico devendo. No polegar e no mindinho eu fiz linhas usando um pincel comprido e fino e o 331 Violet da Kiko. No médio fiz as linhas com o Francesinha da Ellen Gold. No indicador carimbei com a plaquinha QA40 da Born Pretty e no anelar carimbei com uma plaquinha da Essence que não tem numero. 
Since I made this mani in the evening, I couldn't take pictures of the pink by itself. On the thumb and the pinky I made the lines using a liner brush and 331 Violet by Kiko. On the middle I made the lines using Francesinha by Ellen Gold. On the index I stamped with the plate QA40 by Born Pretty and on the ring finger I stamped with a numberless plate by Essence.



Confesso que esse lacinho sempre me irrita porque agarra em tudo, e dá mó nervoso esse troção em cima da unha. Mas quando a rodinha nesse link aqui, desejei. Ai não teve jeito. Colei o lacinho com cola para unha, depois de ter passado top coat. No dia seguinte ele agarrou na minha bolsa e caiu. 
I have to confess this bow always annoys me because it sticks to everything, and this big thing on the nail is just weird. But when I saw the wheel on this link here, I wanted it. I glued the bow using nail glue, after applying top coat. The next day, the bow got stuck on my bag and fell.



No mais, eu gostei da mani. Me desculpem pelas fotos cocô, tirei-as no dia seguinte quando voltei do trabalho e a luz já não estava muito boa. Aproveitem o código de 10% de desconto no total e façam a festa com os acessórios para nail art lá na Born Pretty. Eles oferecem entrega gratuita no mundo inteiro.
Anyway, I like the mani. Sorry for the shitty pictures, I took them the day after when I came back from work and there was almost no daylight anymore. So, head to Born Pretty to get your nail art accessories and get 10% off on your purchases using the code bellow. The offer free shipping worldwide.



Super beijo e até amanhã. 
Big kiss and see you tomorrow.







*O(s) produto(s) nesse post foi/foram enviado(s) para resenha. Para mais informações, por favor verifique a Política do Blog.
*The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.