quarta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2014

[Pink October] #6: Mix & Match

Bom dia lindonaaaaaas!
Good morning pretties!

Aqui estou com a última (finalmente) mani do Outubro Rosa. Adoro a cor rosa e esse mês consegui fazer 6 manis diferentes, mas confesso que deu pra bolinha né? 
Here I am with the last (finally) mani of Pink for October. I love pink and this month i was able to make 6 different manis, but I have to admit I'm kind of sick of it now! 


Aproveitei para desencalhar mais um 'esmaltchenho' fofo, o Candy da coleção Hello Kitty da Hits Specialittà. Foram duas camadas fáceis de aplicar. Achei a secagem bem boa e tem um brilho natural muito bonito.
I took another cute untried polish out of the box, Candy from the Hello Kitty collection by Hits Specialittà. Here I applied two easy coats. I think drying time is quite ok and it has a pretty natural shine.


Depois retirei-o do indicador e do médio para fazer a M&M. No indicador passei apenas uma camada do esmalte branco para carimbo da Blant - porque estava com preguiça, não queria gastar o restinho do meu Francesinha e como comprei um branco para carimbo novo, resolvi usá-lo como base para artes - e fiz poás com o Candy usando o boleador grande.
Then I took it off of the index and middle finger to make the mix 'n match. On the index I applied only one coat of a white stamping polish by Blant - because I was lazy, didn't want to spend the rest of my Francesinha and since I bought a new white stamping polish, I decided to use this one as base for arts - and made the polka dots using Candy and a big dotting tool.


No médio foram duas camadas do glitter forte Hard Rock também da Hits e desenhei o laço com o Candy. No anelar carimbei essa estampa super delicada da plaquinha Pro Collection XL 14 da MoYou London usando meu novo esmalte branco para carimbo da Mundo de Uñas.
On the middle finger I applied two coats of a rough glitter called Hard Rock also by Hits and freehanded the ribbon using Candy. On the ring finger I stamped this cute delicate pattern from Pro Collection XL 14 by MoYou London using my new white stamping polish by Mundo de Uñas.


Adorei essa mani. Acho que fechei a campanha super bem, vocês não acham?
Super beijo e até sexta.
I love this mani. I think I finished off pretty well this Pink for October, don't you think?
Big kiss and see you on Friday.