quarta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2014

[Pink October] #2: Heart Decals

Bom dia maravilhosas!
Good morning gorgeous!

Para a segunda mani do Outubro Rosa eu optei por uma técnica que adoro e que vocês já viram por aqui milhares de vezes: carimbada invertida (ou decalque de carimbo).
For the second mani of Pink for October I picked a technique I adore and you have already seen here many times: stamping decal (or reverse stamping or advanced stamping).




O esmalte escolhido para reinar nessa mani foi o Pink Punch (Barry M), um rosa choque glossy maravilhoso. Super fácil de esmaltar, cobre perfeitamente já na primeira camada. Infelizmente não consegui tirar nenhuma foto dele sozinho porque os dias aqui já começaram a encurtar e eu ainda não consegui achar os lampadários para terminar o meu mini estúdio. Mimimimimi
The polish I pick to reign on this mani is Pink Punch (Barry M), a wonderful glossy hot pink. Very easy to apply, it gets fully opaque already on the first coat. Unfortunately I didn't get to take any pictures of it plain because the days are getting shorter here and I still didn't find the lamps to put my bulbs in and finish the light box. Mimimimimi 


No anelar e no polegar foram duas camadas do Alpine Snow (OPI) e fiz os decalques com os corações da plaquinha PUEEN35. Preenchi o contorno dos corações com um glitter, mas acho que teria ficado melhor se tivesse usado um holo, porque acabou ficando falhado. Mas só pensei nisso depois que estava pronto...
On the thumb and pinky are two coats of Alpine Snow (OPI) and I made the decals with the hearts from the image plate PUEEN35. I filled the outlines of the hearts with a glitter, but I think it would've looked better with a holo, because there are some bald spots there. But I only thought of it when it was already done... 


Nas outras unhas coloquei apenas um bling para incrementar e cobri tudo com o extra brilho com óleo de argan da Ideal. Essa foi mais uma mani que amei demais.
Infelizmente a câmera não captou o tom dele de jeito nenhum. Ele é bem mais rosa e mais fechado ao vivo. Mas acho que o meu monitor também não está bem calibrado. Pode ser isso... Olhem aqui no post da Lucy.
On the other nails I only put a bling to add some awesomeness and topped everything with the Brazilian top coat Ideal. This is another mani I love a lot. Unfortunately the camera didn't capture its true colour. It's much more pink and still a little darker. It can also be that my screen is not well calibrated. I think... Have a look at Lucy's post


Até tentei dar uma modificada na foto para ver se conseguia a cor exata dele, mas nem assim. Se bem que, ele está muito mais próximo dessa cor da foto alterada do que nas fotos originais.
I even tried to process the picture a bit to see if I could get its accurate color, but no. Although, it's much closer to this colour on the processed picture than on the original ones. 


Beijão e até sexta! :-D
Big kiss and until Friday! :-D