quarta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2014

[Movember] #2: Blue Blingness

Bom dia lindonaaaas!
Good morning pretties!

Tudo bem por aí? Espero que sim.
Como essa semana não podia faltar uma mani azul, dessa vez me inspirei na minha lixa de vidro da Mont Bleu que ganhei para resenha e mostrei nesse post aqui.
How are you doing? I hope everything is ok.
Since this week couldn't go by without a blue mani, this time I got inspired by my glass nail file my Mont Bleu I got for review and showed you here.



O azul escolhido foi o Cinderella da Missp. Acho que o nome do esmalte é perfeito porque ele tem a cor exata do vestido da Cinderela. Foram duas camadas super fáceis de esmaltar e nem precisei usar base fosca (porque esqueci... abafa!).
The blue I picked was Cinderella by Missp. I think this name fits it perfectly because it's the exact colour of Cinderella's dress. Here are two easy coats and I didn't even need to use a matte VAE coat (because I forgot... LOL).



Fiz um dégradé usando o Succès Azuré (Bourjois) e mesmo tendo ficado bem discreto nas fotos por causa dessa luz cinza aqui da Bélgica, ele ficou bem evidente ao vivo. O dia que eu pegar o jeito dos gradientes será o dia mais feliz da minha vida esmaltística.
I made a gradient using Succès Azuré (Bourjois) and even if it looks very subtle on the pictures because of Belgium's grey daylight, it was quite evident in person. The day I get the hang of gradients will be the happiest day of my NPA's life.



Completei a mani com bastante bling, como vocês podem ver... hahahahah
Apesar de chamar bastante atenção e do gradiente ainda não ter ficado como eu queria, gostei bastante do resultado.
I completed this mani with a lot of bling, as you can see... Hahahahahaha
Even if it draws a lot of looks and the gradient is not as I wanted it to be, I still like the result .



Beijão e até sexta! :-D
Big kiss and see you on Friday! :-D