sábado, 18 de julho de 2015

[@clairestelle8 July Challenge] Tropical

Boa tarde lindezas!
Good afternoon pretties!

Tinha idéias mirabolantes para essa mani, mas como o tempo era curto, optei pela simplicidade mesmo!
I had great ideas for this mani, but since I didn't have much time, I went with something simple!

Home Sweet House Music - China Glaze






Não deu tempo de tirar foto do CG sozinho, por isso fica pra próxima. Carimbei as flores na unha mesmo é preenchi estilo aquarela, dissolvendo um pouquinho o esmalte no removedor.
I also didn't have time to take a picture of the CG alone, so it will have to be for next time. I stamped the flowers on the nail and filled them dissolving the polish a little bit with remover.

Beijão e um ótimo fim de semana pra vocês!
Big kiss and a good weekend to all of you!