quarta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2014

[12 Meses 12 Esmaltes] Agosto :: 401 Peacock Green - Kiko

Bom dia gatonas!
Good morning pretties!

Tudo bem por aí? Por aqui tudo na mesma: ótimo! Heheheheheh
Gente, que bruxaria foi essa? O mês já acabou e eu nem vi... pelamordedeus... não pode ser assim não... tá rápido demais, vocês não acham?
How are you doing? Everything is just the same here: great! Hehehehehe
Guys, what sorcery was that? The month is almost finished and I didn't see it... for crying out loud... this can't be right... it's going too quick, don't you think?


Falando do que interessa, o lindo de hoje eu usei mês passado porque já sabia que não ia ter verão mesmo, por isso aproveitei o pouquinho de sol que surgiu e desecalhei-o. Esse é o 401 Peacock Green da Kiko. Ele é um holográfico sutil. Diria até que é uma mistura de holo linear com scattered holo. Ele forma prisma, mas não é aquela coisa de louco dos CC e dos Jade.
Talking about what brings us here, I wore today's beauty last month because I knew we wouldn't have summer around here, so I took advantage of the little bit of sunshine and got it out of the unused box. This is 401 Peacock Green by Kiko. It's a subtle holographic. I'd even say it's a mix of linear and scattered holo. It forms a prism, but it's not as strong as the CC or the Jade polishes.


O sol não estava super hiper forte, mas deu para mostrar bem o efeito. Só achei ele bem chatinho de esmaltar, mesmo com aqua base. A segunda camada arrastou a primeira e precisei de três camadas para fechar bem a cor. A vantagem é que ele seca rápido.
The sun wasn't extremely strong, but I could capture its effect. I just found it quite annoying to apply, even with aqua base. The second coat dragged the first one and I needed three coats for full opacity. The good side of it is that it dries quickly.


Não quis passar top coat porque como já achei o bichin fraquin demais, fiquei com medo que o top coat escondesse a holografia dele. Pronto, está aqui mais um que irá para a lista dos desapegos. Ele é lindo, mas já não tem muito sol por aqui e ainda por cima o filhote é chato... rodou! kkkkkkk
I didn't want to top coat it because I already found it meeh and I was afraid the top coat would make the holo effect less evident. So, here's another one to go to the de-stash list. It's very pretty, but we don't have enough sunshine here and it's annoying to apply... gone! LOL
 

O que vocês acharam?
Contem-me tudo nos comentários.
Beijoooooooooooooo
What do you think?
Tell me all about it in the comments.
Kissssssssssssssssssssssss