terça-feira, 9 de setembro de 2014

31DC2014 Day 9: Rainbow Nails

Bom dia divas!
Good morning divas!

Tudo bem por aí?
Então, vocês lembram que a minha mão arco-íris do ano passado foi um fiasco né? Não lembram? Olhem aqui. Dessa vez eu decidi fazer uma coisa bem diferente e me inspirei nessa mani aqui da Sarah (Chalkboard Nails).
How are you doing?
So, do you remember that my rainbow nails from the last challenge was a big fail? No? Check here. This time I decided to do something very different and got inspired by this mani here made by Sarah (Chalkboard Nails).



Ia fazer o arco-íris em tons naturais, mas acabei optando por tons pastel e agora olhando as fotos é que vi que o azul claro e o verde ficaram praticamente iguais. Uma pena, pois ao vivo dá para ver bem a diferença.
I was going to make the rainbow in the regular colours, but decided to give it a try with pastel colours and only now, uploading the pictures, I saw that the light blue and the green are almost the same. It's a shame, because you can really see the difference on the nails.


Comecei com base fosca, lógico, e unha por unha, fui colocando a fitinha chevron na diagonal e pintando cada lado de uma cor.
I started with a matte base coat, of course, and nail by nail, I placed the chevron vinyls diagonally and filled each side with a colour.


Os esmaltes usados foram, do roxo ao vermelho: Lavendairy (Lime Crime), Succès Azuré (Bourjois), Uptown Blue (Maybelline), Mint Jade (Maybelline), Lookout Lemon (Maybelline), Bring Me Peach (Catrice) e Nailpolish 30 (Park Avenue). Finalizei com o Insta-Dri da Sally Hansen e depois decidi ver como ficaria com top coat matte e adorei o resultado!
The polishes I used are, from purple to red: Lavendairy (Lime Crime), Succès Azuré (Bourjois), Uptown Blue (Maybelline), Mint Jade (Maybelline), Lookout Lemon (Maybelline), Bring Me Peach (Catrice) and Nailpolish 30 (Park Avenue). I finished with Insta-Dri by Sally Hansen and then decided to mattify it and see how it would look. I love the result!


Confesso que estou muito mais feliz com o resultado dessa mani do que o meu arco-íris tosco do desafio passado.
I have to say I'm much happier with this one than with my fail rainbow from the last challenge.




Beijão e até amanhã.
Big kiss and see you tomorrow.

31DC2013 Day 9: Rainbow Nails