quarta-feira, 21 de maio de 2014

Teal Tulle - Sally Hansen

Bom dia gatissimaaaaas!
Good morning pretties!

Tudo lindo por ai? Por aqui sim.
Hoje tenho mais um esmaltchenho divo para mostrar a vocês, além de ser um acabamento novo na minha coleção. 
Is everything beautiful over there? It is over here.
Today I have another gorgeous polish to show you. Plus, it's a new finish in my collection.


Essa coisa linda maravilhosa é o Teal Tulle da coleção Satin Glam da Sally Hansen. Meu único esmalte da marca e já me apaixonei. O acabamento dele é parecido com um monte, mas é bem único mesmo. Não é metálico, não é shimmer, não é foil, nem cintilante, é acetinado. Isso mesmo, parece cetim. Cobre bem já na primeira camada e seca fosco, mas tem um brilho alucinante. 
This amazingly pretty polish is Teal Tulle from the Satin Glam collection by Sally Hansen. It's my only polish by this brand and I already fell in love. The finish looks like many others, but it's quite unique. It's not metallic, it's not shimmer, it's not foil, nor iridescent, it's satin. Yes, just like the cloth satin. It gets opaque on the first coat and it dries matte, but it has an amazing shine.



Passei duas camadas para fechar bem a cor e deixei sem top coat mesmo para testar a durabilidade dele. Ele seca super rápido e é fácil de limpar também. Foram 3 dias sem nenhuma lasquinha. E eu não parava de olhar para as unhas... kkkk
I applied two coats to get the right colour and didn't top coat it because I wanted to test the durability. It dries very quickly and it's also easy to clean. It lasted 3 days with no chipping. And I couldn't stop looking at my nails... LOL



Quando comprei-o não dei muita coisa por ele não. Esse foi mais um que comprei só por causa do postao dos acabamentos, e acabei me apaixonando.Tinha hesitado entre ele e o preto, e agora acho que terei que ir buscar o preto né?!
When I bought it I didn't think it was so gorgeous. This was another polish I bought just for the finishes post, and I fell in love with it. I hesitated between this one and the black, and now I think I have to go back there and get the black one right?!



Quem ai já conhecia esse acabamento? O que acham? Eu simplesmente amei!
Super beijo e até o próximo post.
Who knew this finish? What do you think about it? I simply love it!
Big kiss and see you next time.